Originally Posted by Baldron
Can we get rid of the members with posts of zero?
I just looked through the members list and found that there are about 120 or so members with zero posts. This inflates the member count. I understand that we have an active member number as well, but 120 members with zero posts is a lot when total member count is 351. That is roughly 34% of the members.
Down to 31%
This is an update (if my calculations are not wrong):
1. From 524 members, only 358 have at least one post: 68.32%, which gives us a 31.68% of members with 0 posts.
2. From 358 members that have at least one post, 89 have only one post: 24.86%
3. From 524 members, 89 have only one post: 16.98%
4. From 524 members, the number of members that have 0 posts and a last visit before July is 138: 26.33%
5. From 524 members, the number of members with posts < 2 and a last visit before July is 209: 39.88%
"No le pregunta el manzano al haya cómo crecer"